Digital Health Festival
January 19, 2023
Digital Health Festival is Australia’s largest digital health transformation event. It brings together the entire health ecosystem including hospitals, primary & allied care, aged care, pharmacy, research and policy. The festival accommodates 3,000+ health leaders from around the globe, where they can meet to spark new ideas, form new partnerships, and together, change the future of healthcare.
The ‘festival of ideas & innovation’ features a multi-stream conference across 5 stages, 300 extraordinary speakers, networking areas and Australia’s biggest HealthTech start-up village, all integrated within a large exhibition floor. Mingle with technology companies, fast growing startups, clinicians and financiers in one extraordinary event space. Meet the people and companies at the forefront of the digital health revolution.
The festival experience includes:
– Themed content stages
– Startup village
– Exhibit floor
– All-day dining
– Coffee lounge
– Networking zone
– Private meeting rooms
– Party & Dinners
In 2022, the Digital Health Festival saw a diverse range of leaders attending, with 62% of attendees employed as C-suite and Senior Executives. On top of this, 48% of attendees are employed in a hospital or primary health care setting. The range of attendees included:
– C-Suite: Founder, CEO, CSO, CMO, CIO, CTO, CFO, CHO
– Senior Executive: Medical Director, Clinical Director, Director, Head of Digital Health, Head of Aged Care Services, Director of Innovation, Director of Health Information Services, General Manager, Director of Care, Nursing Director
– Manager: Digital Health Officer, Health Information Manager, State/Regional Manager (Aged Care), EMR Manager, Analyst, Practice Manager, IT Manager, Cybersecurity Manager
– Clinician: Doctor, GP, Business Owner, Surgeon, Nurse, Pharmacist
– Other: Engineer, Scientist, Academic, Researcher, BDM, UX Designer
In 2023, the festival will bring industry leaders to the forefront of digital health with over 300 sessions, presenting on the latest disruptive technologies reshaping healthcare as we know it. Hear practical case studies from healthcare providers, glimpse into the future, and gameplan against the major roadblocks preventing innovation.
The Digital Health Festival boast an incredible list of keynote speakers, including;
– Dr Fiona Wood AM (Pioneering surgeon, 2004 Australian of the Year)
– Sandra Cook (Executive Group Manager DHR, ACT Health)
– George Cozaris (Executive Director and CIO, Royal Melbourne Hospital & Royal Women’s Hospital)
– Amanda Cattermole (CEO, Australian Digital Health Agency)
– Naren Gunja (Chief Medical Information Officer, Western Sydney Health)
– Michelle Fitzgerald (Group Chief Digital Officer, St Vincent’s Health Australia) and many more!
The Digital Health Education Hub is a unique offering including a showcase of public and private education providers leading the way in building pathways for digital health capacity. This hub looks to answer some common questions such as explaining training options and scope, how to keep up with the latest developments in digital health, how can technology professionals understand the dynamics of healthcare and how can professionals lean into courses for the study of digital health in 2023?
Med CPD prides itself on innovation in the digital health community. Connecting you to the widest range of peer-approved professional development courses and content, Med CPD gives you membership of a community of like-minded medical professionals, to network and share career-developing knowledge and ideas with. Med CPD works closely with industry leaders and experts in digital health and teaching from around Australia to deliver you the most up to date and relevant skills, knowledge and career progression for a better health future for all.
Not only is access to quality professional development integral to developing our health landscape, it is also vital to inspire the next generation of health advocates and professionals into the industry. Med CPD shares the vision with the Digital Health Festival of creating a dynamic and sustainable digital health future.
For more information or to register your interest for the Digital Health Festival, head to https://digitalhealthfest.com.au/